We all know Microsoft Office available in the flavor of 32-bit and 64-bit. The difference between them is the data processing capability where 64-bit is superior compared to 32-bit. It is important to know which Office version that we have to make sure it fits the work requirement that we need to do or compatibility with plug-ins that we want to install. But you may be wondering, How to Find if I Have 32-bit or 64-bit Office Version? Well, you’ve come to the right place because in this article I am going to show you how it’s done.
How to Find if I Have 32-bit or 64-bit Office Version
Finding out the 32-bit or 64-bit Office version is very easy. We only need to follow these simple step-by-steps to do so:
1. I will begin by opening any one of the Office applications. In this example I’m using Microsoft Word. You can use other Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
2. On the top ribbon, click on the File tab
3. On the left-hand side, click on Account
4. Then on the right-hand side, click on the question mark (?). In this example since I’m using Microsoft Word, the descriptive text of the button is About Word. If you’re using another Office applications then it will have different descriptive text, but it doesn’t matter and you can still click on it.
5. Finally, there we can see the version of Office that we used.
By following the steps, not only we will be able to see the 32-bit or 64-bit of Office version that we use, but the complete version number. The steps I demonstrated above is using Microsoft Office 2016 as the example. However, if you’re using at least Microsoft Office 2013, the steps to find out the Office version will be the same. The same is applicable for Office 365 as well.
Hope that this article can answer the question of how to find if I have 32-bit or 64-bit Office version.
You may also like -
Latest posts by Arranda Saputra (see all)
- How to move OneDrive Folder to a Different Location - October 15, 2019
- Enable Event Logging in Windows DNS Server - June 29, 2019
- Your Current Security Settings do not Allow this File to be Downloaded - June 18, 2019